Let’s be nice and do good in 2014!
1. Every month I will select a piece of artwork to give away. (I still have some fabulous pieces from previous series that deserve a great home.)
2. I’ll introduce you to an organization that I love that is Doing Good.
3. If you agree with me that their good work deserves your support (or you just want a chance at the free artwork), I’ll make it super easy for you to donate to them
4. After you donate, email me the amount of your donation and your name. I don’t care how much your donation is. I’ll know that whatever you give is your best effort given your circumstances. But I’d like to know the amount that you gave so we can see our pile of good growing. (No need to send me proof, I believe that the planet would smite you for lying about this sort of thing.)
5. At the end of the month I will randomly select a name from the month’s contributors to receive the selected artwork. I’ll email the winner, ship the piece to them, and we will begin again.
You’ll get to meet some nice people. Their organizations will get extra money in their coffers to continue their good work. You get a chance to get some new artwork for your good deed. And I’ll clear both physical and psychic space in my studio to make new good work.