10 Lessons learned or re-learned
- Sometimes an RV Park really just means RV Parking.
- All food tastes better when camping.
- Creativity should not be used when quoting a celebrity. Taught by the book we are listening to as we drive: Imagine: How Creativity works by Jonah Lehrer.
- A bike ride at the end of a long day in the van works out a lot of kinks.
- Our van gets a vote in where we camp. ie there are hills that our van, fully loaded and pulling a trailer, can not climb.
- Willlard Bay State Park in Utah deserves a longer visit, with time for fishing.
- It’s a dry heat.
Rolling out a lawn outside of our camper makes me giggle.
- I can knit most of a sock between Kansas City and Idaho.
- There are still places with absolutely no cell service (thankfully).
Want to see more photos? Like my FB page for daily images.
Please join the conversation. What is your best lesson from the road?