Last year between Thanksgiving and Christmas I encouraged you to “Buy Personal” and embarked on introducing you to some of our friends. It was so much fun and a great way to spend some time thinking about and being thankful for all of the amazingly talented friends we have. This year I am no less thankful and it is no less important that you support independent artists of all varieties while making your holiday plans. But I’ve got to tell you, that was a herculean task to take on while still maintaining my studio practice. So this year I have chosen to spend more time working on my new series while reintroducing you to the fantastic artists you met last year.
They are still just as awesome!
Meet the Artists:
- Barclay Martin – Music
- Audrey Heller – Photography
- Kyle Dahlquist – Music
- Gregory Story – Ceramics
- Cathy Broski – Ceramic Sculptor
- Chris McCarthy – Glass
- Sage Billig – Children’ Clothing
- Erin McGrane and Jeff Freling – Music
- Jay McDougall – Wood Sculpture
- Mychal Mitchell – Handcrafted Books
- Jacob Berkowitz – Author Non-Fiction
- Lulu Smith – Jewelry
- Pamela Summers and Raymond Rains – Ceramics and Glass
- Jim Brown – Mixed Media
- Kina Crow – Mixed Media
- Lynn and John Whipple – Mixed Media, Painting and Sculpture
- Pete Dulin and Roy Inman – Food Writer and Photographer
If the is a gift that you are looking for but you don’t know who to contact I expect we know just the person to put you in touch with. Just let us know and we can help curate your holidays!