I’ve worked hard for over 20 years avoiding photographing weddings, senior portraits, and the like. However, that is not to say that I don’t occasionally have my camera at such an event. And although I might occasionally be shooting, I am not likely to take the glamour shots the subjects (or their parents) might be hoping for…
Join My Email ListI promise I won't fill your email box with junk! You will only hear from me when I have super exciting news to share or I have an exhibit opening in or near your city!
Want to see more?
What did I miss?
- Join me in Denver! November 3, 2017
- Announcing New Public Artwork! October 25, 2017
- Megan Lou Gallant transforms Gillis Art Lab October 19, 2017
- Opportunities July 31, 2017
- There’s so much in simplicity July 24, 2017
- Dahlquist’s Gillis Art Lab Open this Friday July 20, 2017
- Recharging the Batteries July 17, 2017
- Midwest Living: Let’s Talk Art July 14, 2017
- A Moment’s Pause July 10, 2017
- Trust Yourself and Try July 3, 2017