I’ve worked hard for over 20 years avoiding photographing weddings, senior portraits, and the like. However, that is not to say that I don’t occasionally have my camera at such an event. And although I might occasionally be shooting, I am not likely to take the glamour shots the subjects (or their parents) might be hoping for…
Want to see more?
What did I miss?
- Crossing the Sea April 17, 2017
- Nowhere To Go But Everywhere April 10, 2017
- New Artwork! April 7, 2017
- Warm Hearted April 3, 2017
- Ghost Notes Interview March 31, 2017
- Act of Total Attention March 27, 2017
- Artist as Entrepreneur March 24, 2017
- New Gallery Partner March 17, 2017
- The Artist’s Eyes March 6, 2017
- How it’s Remembered February 28, 2017