“When all the world appears to be in a tumult, and nature itself is feeling the assault of climate change, the seasons retain their essential rhythm. Yes, fall gives us a premonition of winter, but then, winter, will be forced to relent, once again, to the new beginnings of soft greens, longer light, and the sweet air of spring.” — Madeleine M. Kunin
Want to see more?
What did I miss?
- Crossing the Sea April 17, 2017
- Nowhere To Go But Everywhere April 10, 2017
- New Artwork! April 7, 2017
- Warm Hearted April 3, 2017
- Ghost Notes Interview March 31, 2017
- Act of Total Attention March 27, 2017
- Artist as Entrepreneur March 24, 2017
- New Gallery Partner March 17, 2017
- The Artist’s Eyes March 6, 2017
- How it’s Remembered February 28, 2017