“These days, in the age of movement and connection, space, as Marx had it in another context, has been annihilated by time; we feel as though we can make contact with almost anywhere at any moment. But as fast as geography is coming under our control, the clock is exerting more and more tyranny over us. And the more we can contact others, the more, it sometimes seems, we lose contact with ourselves.” Pico Iyer
Join My Email ListI promise I won't fill your email box with junk! You will only hear from me when I have super exciting news to share or I have an exhibit opening in or near your city!
Want to see more?
What did I miss?
- There’s so much in simplicity July 24, 2017
- Dahlquist’s Gillis Art Lab Open this Friday July 20, 2017
- Recharging the Batteries July 17, 2017
- Midwest Living: Let’s Talk Art July 14, 2017
- A Moment’s Pause July 10, 2017
- Trust Yourself and Try July 3, 2017
- Nourish Growth June 26, 2017
- Simplicity June 19, 2017
- Solitude June 12, 2017
- Coming to a Town Near You June 7, 2017