“And we do not have to travel far to get away from our less considered habits. The places that move us most deeply are often the ones we recognize like long-lost friends; we come to them with a piercing sense of familiarity, as if returning to some source we already know.” — Pico Iyer, The Art of Stillness: Adventures in Going Nowhere
Join My Email ListI promise I won't fill your email box with junk! You will only hear from me when I have super exciting news to share or I have an exhibit opening in or near your city!
Want to see more?
What did I miss?
- Join me in Denver! November 3, 2017
- Announcing New Public Artwork! October 25, 2017
- Megan Lou Gallant transforms Gillis Art Lab October 19, 2017
- Opportunities July 31, 2017
- There’s so much in simplicity July 24, 2017
- Dahlquist’s Gillis Art Lab Open this Friday July 20, 2017
- Recharging the Batteries July 17, 2017
- Midwest Living: Let’s Talk Art July 14, 2017
- A Moment’s Pause July 10, 2017
- Trust Yourself and Try July 3, 2017