Want to see more?
What did I miss?
- Buy Personal December 15, 2014
- Lucky, Lucky Me December 11, 2014
- Reasons to Give Art December 5, 2014
- Pick of the week, Dec 1 December 1, 2014
- The mercies that I’m thankful for today… November 27, 2014
- Pick of the week, Nov 24 November 24, 2014
- Unbound: Voices of Madagascar November 21, 2014
- Pick of the week, Nov 17 November 18, 2014
- Pick of the week, November 10 November 11, 2014
- Pick of the week, Nov 3 November 3, 2014
Tag Archives: winter park sidewalk art festival
Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival
Kyle and I have arrived a few days early for this year’s Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival. We are looking forward to the show this weekend, with great hospitality, beautiful weather and the wonderful Park Avenue. But what always makes this trip special is that in addition to visiting with lovely patrons old and new, our days here with our friends feel a lot like summer camp (albeit with more margaritas); there is art, music and lake time, nap time, an off site bowling activity planned, and much, much laughter. As I sit on Lynn and John Whipple’s back porch and watch a boat pass on the lake I just can’t believe how lucky we are.
It also makes me realize that with the upcoming work ahead for the show this weekend, I better take advantage of this beautiful day and the fact that it is margarita time! I wish you could be here!
Here is our friend Lynn Whipple with a wish for you!
What are you doing to make today spectacular?!?