Want to see more?
What did I miss?
- Lights of the Earth March 30, 2015
- Pick of the week, March 23 March 23, 2015
- Pick of the week, March 16 March 16, 2015
- Pick of the week, March 10 March 10, 2015
- Pick of the week, March 3 March 3, 2015
- Pick of the week, February 16 February 16, 2015
- Pick of the week February 9, 2015
- Traveling at Home February 5, 2015
- Pick of the week February 2, 2015
- Pick of the week January 26, 2015
Tag Archives: winter park sidewalk art festival
Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival
Kyle and I have arrived a few days early for this year’s Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival. We are looking forward to the show this weekend, with great hospitality, beautiful weather and the wonderful Park Avenue. But what always makes this trip special is that in addition to visiting with lovely patrons old and new, our days here with our friends feel a lot like summer camp (albeit with more margaritas); there is art, music and lake time, nap time, an off site bowling activity planned, and much, much laughter. As I sit on Lynn and John Whipple’s back porch and watch a boat pass on the lake I just can’t believe how lucky we are.
It also makes me realize that with the upcoming work ahead for the show this weekend, I better take advantage of this beautiful day and the fact that it is margarita time! I wish you could be here!
Here is our friend Lynn Whipple with a wish for you!
What are you doing to make today spectacular?!?