Want to see more?
What did I miss?
- Pick of the week January 26, 2015
- Looking way back January 22, 2015
- Pick of the week January 19, 2015
- Hemispheres: More work to be done January 14, 2015
- Pick of the week January 12, 2015
- An Occasional Pause of Wonder January 7, 2015
- Pick of the week January 5, 2015
- Pick of the week December 29, 2014
- Pick of the week December 23, 2014
- Buy Personal December 15, 2014
Tag Archives: winter park sidewalk art festival
Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival
Kyle and I have arrived a few days early for this year’s Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival. We are looking forward to the show this weekend, with great hospitality, beautiful weather and the wonderful Park Avenue. But what always makes this trip special is that in addition to visiting with lovely patrons old and new, our days here with our friends feel a lot like summer camp (albeit with more margaritas); there is art, music and lake time, nap time, an off site bowling activity planned, and much, much laughter. As I sit on Lynn and John Whipple’s back porch and watch a boat pass on the lake I just can’t believe how lucky we are.
It also makes me realize that with the upcoming work ahead for the show this weekend, I better take advantage of this beautiful day and the fact that it is margarita time! I wish you could be here!
Here is our friend Lynn Whipple with a wish for you!
What are you doing to make today spectacular?!?