Lynn and John Whipple are some of my favorite people.
And definitely my favorite artists. They live in what I consider my “Florida home” – a lovely bungalow on a lake that I return to as often as I can. They live lives that are drenched in creativity. And there is so much more to say about them, so instead of telling you I’d like to show you. I took a little inspiration from Lynn’s artwork and created a little piece of my own.
But don’t just take my word for it, take a look at their websites (Lynn’s and John’s) and see what inspires you. (also be sure to check out Lynn’s etsy store – I have one of her etsy prints hanging above my desk and it inspires me every day.)
Have you been following along in the “Buy Personal” Series to meet some of the talented people in our lives that can help you complete your holiday shopping list. If not you should be!
Here are the people that I have featured. Don’t miss another one by subscribing to the blog.
- Erin McGrane and Jeff Freling – Music
- Audrey Heller – Photography
- Mychal Mitchell – Handcrafted Books
- Lulu Smith – Jewelry
- The Monocle – Performing Arts Group
- Pamela Summers and Raymond Rains – Ceramics and Glass
- Jacob Berkowitz – Non-Fiction
- Sage Billig – Children’ Clothing
- Chris McCarthy – Glass
- Justin Teilhet – Ceramics
- Tommy Donoho and Justin Penney – Music/Record Label
- Gregory Story – Ceramics
- Former me – photography
- David Wayne Reed – Performer/writer
- Jeweler round-up – Jewelry
- Cathy Broski – Ceramic Sculptor
- Jim Brown – Mixed Media
- Jay McDougall – Wood Sculpture
- Kyle Dahlquist – Music